For the absolute best all-season traction and control, you’ll want to choose the Michelin Agilis CrossClimate. Feel safe and confident with your choice of tire despite the season!
- This is an all-season tire for a wide variety of vehicles including commuter, passenger and work vans or trucks.
- The Michelin Agilis CrossClimate is rated for commercial use and is an excellent commercial truck tire due to its durability, long tread life and all-weather traction.
- This tire is Michelin’s most durable heavy duty light commercial truck tire with professional grade construction including CurbGard™ sidewall protectors to guard against curb scrubbing.
- The Agilis CrossClimate boasts more than twice as much nylon reinforcement than the Michelin Defender LTX MS.
- Its improved tread life under heavy loads makes it an excellent all-season tire option for towing with a 10-19% longer life under heavy loads than three leading commercial tires.
- You can expect better wear life thanks to its MaxPressure Profile™, which optimizes the tire footprint under start/stop, high torque, heavy loads and heavy pressure driving applications.
- If you need wet and snow traction, this is the tire for you with shorter wet stopping distances and better snow traction than leading competitive commercial tires thanks to its SipeLock™ tech that doesn’t sacrifice tread block stability.
- This tire is designated with the 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol for extreme weather conditions.
- The Agilis CrossClimate has a symmetrical tread design with wide grooves and full depth sipes, supporting heavier loads and providing reliable braking grip.
- Michelin covers this and all Michelin tires with their Standard Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty to cover workmanship defects and materials for the original usable tread, or for 6 years from the date of purchase (whichever occurs first).
Specification: AGILIS CROSSCLIMATE